Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Free printable business cards - Vintage Flourish Design

Good morning! Off to make that lovely trip to DMV (that's always fun) and then off to do a few things with the kids. I made a few business cards this morning and I've made one to give you an example too! They are 3.5  x 2 which is standard business size. Looking for something different? Drop me a quick note, maybe I can whip something up for you and share it!


Here is mine for the example of what you can do. I've used boutique font for my SweetlyScrapped and then a nice clean easy to read arial font for my web address.....

Pin It








Have a great day! 





6 comments:

Barbara said...

Very nice. Thank you! Saw them on HufPost

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

You're welcome! In case you're looking for something different, I have 100 different designs here http://sweetlyscrappedart.blogspot.com/2012/01/100-free-printable-business-cards.html

pheobe22 said...

An unbelievable blog. This blog will indisputably be definitely recommended to my friends as well. business cards printing

Unknown said...

You are simply amazing! I have never read articles on this subject matter that made so much sense. It's good to see writing that is so good that you know the writer has done the homework on the subject. Your points are right on and solid as a rock! Thank you. https://iyouprint.co.uk/

Fast Print UK said...

It is just perfect, really loved your work.
A5 Flyer Printing

Dido said...

Hi , nice article. Nice to read your article. We hope to receive such valuable articles from you in the future. Thank you for sharing with everyone.

We provide Digital Marketing, Custom Logo Design, Web Design and Graphic Design Services in Kolkata or Worldwide, At affordable prices. If anyone wants to get our services then click on this link.